The LG Professionals WA Finance for Non-Financial People workshop will provide you with the essential financial skills for your role in local government.
Being able to clearly understand and analyse your financial performance will dramatically improve your decision-making and bolster your value within your local government.
The major areas covered in the workshop are:
- An overview of the financial requirements for local government in WA
- A brief explanation of Integrated Planning
- An explanation of accounting concepts and term
- A background to budgets
- How to build a budget and what to watch out for
- How to understand accounting reports and what to look for
Confirmed for 2017—register now!
4 April 2017—Town of Victoria Park