Ignite is a leadership learning path for supervisors, team leaders and coordinators in local government.
It will enable those who have limited experience in managing and leading people to develop the competencies required to be successful in their role, while supporting their effective transition to management.
The Ignite program was designed for Western Australia local government, for people who are new to leadership roles or who wish to further develop their skills. Ignite targets core skills identified as critical for people to thrive in these roles.
Program modules include:
- Management vs Leadership
- Personality and Leadership
- Focusing on the important not just the urgent
- Leading your Stakeholders
- What makes a good coach?
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Performance and dealing with poor performance
- What makes a great team?
- Setting our team vision and expectations
- Understanding and interpreting group behaviour
- Defining my leadership success.