Local government workforce now and into the future!
There has been a lot of discussion regarding gender diversity in senior management roles, but what about age and culture? In WA 58% of CEOs and 35% of Directors will have the option to retire in 10 years (LG Professionals Benchmarking), so what does that mean for the Local Government Workforce of the Future and for you?
Come along to hear from a panel of Local Government Speakers who will discuss:
- Are gender, age and culture diversity posing problems or will they balance themselves organically?
- What are some of the barriers, perceived or otherwise, that will limit people stepping up to management positions and is gender or age a consideration?
- How should Local Government be positioning or encouraging aspirational leaders?
- Quotas vs targets - should they be considered in Local Government?
- What should a Local Government be putting in place to ensure that the future workforce reflects the diverse communities we serve?