Closed-circuit television forms a major part of Local Government infrastructure, providing benefits for workplace health and safety, security and surveillance of public areas, and acting as a deterrent to antisocial behaviour.
Through this workshop delegates will learn how to successfully identify and specify CCTV systems. Delegates will also develop an understanding of interrelationships that need to be taken in to account between CCTV systems and other services such as lighting, networks and communication to ensure local governments have fit-for-purpose, high-performing CCTV systems that meet their requirements.
This course is delivered face-to-face by an industry specialist, who will provide clear and concise instruction and who can answer local government specific queries regarding CCTV systems. Attendees will be provided with a comprehensive resource manual to take back to their local government, which provides additional knowledge and resources and clearly outlines how to achieve your required CCTV outcome.
This course provides the most up-to-date information and encompasses the latest technological changes in the industry, it also includes a presentation dedicated to Cyber Security for locking down networks. Course materials are streamlined and simplified to cater for a wide array of local government professionals and also now encompass the known outcomes of the revised CCTV standards which are a radical upgrade from the AS4806 series.
During this 2 day workshop you will learn:
- How to define CCTV image and security outcomes that meet requirements.
- What stops you from getting workable images from your CCTV system.
- How to develop a holistic approach to your CCTV and security requirements while understanding the limitations of Australian Standards.
- Checklists for specifying CCTV system outcomes
- Checklists for Grant/Tender specifications
- Questioning techniques to assist in determining if consultants are suitably knowledgeable and qualified in this specialist area.
In addition to the topics covered in the workshop, participants will receive a comprehensive reference manual.
Plus, to compensate for the speed at which technology changes, Redfish will also provide free updates and technology alerts via email for a 12 month period following the course.