This forum provides an exciting opportunity for Elected Members and IPR Practitioners to come together and share simple and practical ideas in how to get the best out of their IPR Framework. A well curated list of experienced presenters will use interactive examples, tools and conversation rather than PowerPoint presentations to connect with the audience.
The morning session will bring together all attendees to focus on community engagement and aspirations while the afternoon session will split into Elected Member and Officer streams and focus on how to deliver, monitor and report on progress and outcomes.
For elected members, this session is complementary to the WALGA's Integrated Strategic Planning training programs.
This event will be live streamed.
Select the live-streaming option during registration.
Sessions and Speakers will include:
View the full event program
- Understanding IPR - Stephen Grimmer, City of Albany
- Strategic Community Planning - Alison Dalziel, Localise
- Asset Management Planning - Ben Symmons, Asset Infrastructure Management
- Getting the community involved - Joel Levin, Aha! Consulting
- Corporate Business Planning, Kylie Cutten, Australian Facilitation Co
- Working together - Mayor Dennis Wellington and Andrew Sharpe, City of Albany