2023-24 Membership Renewals
The 2023-24 LG Professionals WA Membership renewals will be processed in early July. An email communication will be sent to all members to confirm when membership invoices are available to download from your online account. Paper copies of invoices will not be provided.
Downloading your invoice
To download your invoice please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the LG Professionals WA website: https://www.lgprofessionalswa.org.au/
- Click 'Sign in' at the top of the page
- Enter your username (this will be either your Member ID Number or your email address) and enter your password
- Once signed in you will notice that the 'create account' button at the top of the page changes to 'Hi, your name' - click on the button that displays your name (VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT MISS THIS STEP)
- Your online member account page will now display on the screen. Scroll down until you see the blue 'membership invoice' button on the left-hand side. Click the button to view your 2023-24 membership invoice.
- Whilst viewing your invoice you can download a PDF version by clicking on the PDF symbol shown above the invoice.
- The 2023-24 paid tax invoice for your membership renewal will be available to view and/or download from your online account for the rest of the financial year.
Paying your invoice by credit card
An online credit card payment is the easiest and fastest way to pay for your individual membership renewal.
It is convenient, simple and easy to pay for your membership fee online using a credit card, this can be done via your online account - once you are logged in and viewing your account page (follow steps 1 - 4 above) simply click the big blue 'renew now' button to place your 2023-24 membership into your cart. Once the page refreshes with the cart, scroll down and enter your credit card details and then click 'submit order.'