The program is intended for individuals seeking a better understanding of executive leadership in Local Government, including those new to the industry, those who aspire, or have recently been appointed, to a senior executive or manager position in local government or existing executives seeking a refresher.
Sessions and topics covered during this program include:
"One of the most informative and interactive professional development training courses I have attended in the last five years."
- Strategic alignment
- Delivering the strategic responsibilities of a leader
- Leading governance
- How I maintain my resilience
- Resilient leadership
- Designing and developing your culture
- Changing your organisation
- Building an organisation for success
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Managing your council and engaging with your community
- Develop and plan and advance your career
"From a less senior position, and speaking to many of the CEO's at the course, I have taken more from it than they have. For an upcoming CEO I would thoroughly recommend the program."
" Fantastic. I encourage all CEOs and prospective/aspiring CEOs to participate in the program. A very relevant program that is essential learning for aspiring leaders in local government."
LG Professionals WA will provide one full scholarship per course. For consideration, please write to LG Professionals WA outlining your career to date and your aspirations in Local Government.